Elaine Murphy Carlson is a dedicated professional with over 25 years of experience as a real estate broker. She is a long time resident of the Palos Verdes Peninsula with excellent knowledge of the South Bay area.
Elaine is proactive and organized with a tenacious attention to the details that are necessary to the successful completion of your transaction. She is aggressive and yet polite. Growing up in a family of 14 brothers and sisters instilled these qualities as well as her great negotiating skills.
Elaine is a certified Palos Verdes Specialist, a Global Marketing Agent, a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, Women’s Council of Realtors, and has received Platinum status from Quality Service Certification giving her clients and indispensable advantage.
As a buyer looking to relocate to the area or wanting a larger home for your family, Elaine takes the time to understand your needs. She has helped many families relocate domestically and internationally. When it’s time to sell your home, her vast network of contacts and exclusive marketing plan helps you get the maximum dollars for your property.
Elaine takes pride in providing “world class service” to every she serves and that is proven by the fact that 90% of her clients come to her by referral.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Palos Verdes / South Bay area or would like additional information, please call or email Elaine. www.ElaineCarlson.com
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Quality Service Certified Platinum
- RE/MAX 100 Club
- Palos Verdes Specialist
- Quality Service Certified
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtor
- Global Marketing Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1979
- Palos Verdes Peninsula (Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates and City of Rolling Hills
- South Bay (Torrance and San Pedro)
- Beach Cities (Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach)