Time is Running Out for Filing Tax Exemption

Palos Verdes homes owners who are 65 or older as of June 30, and own and occupy a residence within the boundaries of the Palos Verdes Unified School District, may apply for the parcel tax exemption for the 2011 -12 school year.  These are for measures P ($209 tax) and V ($165 tax).  The first application must be filed at the district office in person.  The office is located at 375 Via Almar, in Palos Verdes Estates.  You need a document to show your date of birth – such as driver license, birth certificate or passport.  Also,  proof of ownership (such as a property tax bill) must be filed with your application.

Palos Verdes real estate owners – remember the deadline to file is May 31, 2011, at 4:00 p.m.

If you require more information, please call (310) 378-9966 x 404.  Exemption forms can be downloaded by going to www.pvpusd.k12.ca.us.

Photo courtesy of Arvin Design

Join The Discussion

Compare listings