Palos Verdes Enjoys Movie Night Under the Stars!
Palos Verdes homes owners know that summer is almost gone and outdoor movies will be coming to an end soon. However, this Saturday, September 25, 2021, at Malaga Cove School’s lower field you have an opportunity to enjoy a movie night under the stars. Raya and the Last Dragon will be presented for all to enjoy with picnicking starting at 6:00 p.m. and the movie starting at 7:00 p.m. The Palos Verdes Estates Foundation will be sponsoring this event and all you need to do is bring your low back chairs, blankets, and warm clothing.
Movie Night Information:
- Parking is available in the lower school lot, lot outside the Beach Club, or on the street. Be respectful when parking in the neighborhood and if possible consider carpooling or walking.
- Blankets and low chairs can be set up on the day of the event at 6:00pm.
- Respect social distancing but don’t take more space than you’ll need. Bring a picnic dinner or snacks to enjoy. Malaga Cove Ranch Market, Lunada Market and The Yellow Vase are great local options to shop.
- Be ready for a cool evening and bring a hot beverage.
- Be ready for the dark with a flashlight to get to your home or vehicle.
- Restrooms will be open on the school grounds.
- Remember this locations is a PVPUSD school property, and does not allow alcohol, smoking, or pets. Masks will be required when not eating.
Malaga Cove School is located at 375 Via Almar, Palos Verdes Estates.
For more information click here.
To read my prior article on summer movies click here.
Photo courtesy of the Palos Verdes Estates Foundation